Re: [Exim] Adding Users [UPDATE]

Author: wokness monster
To: Jeffrey Goldberg
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Adding Users [UPDATE]
---- Jeffrey Goldberg <jeffrey+lists@???> wrote:

> > I deleted everything in /var/spool/exim/msglog
>
> I meant the main logs, not the message log.

I got 3 files, I do not know which one to send, they are:

/var/log/exim_mainlog
/var/log/exim_paniclog
/var/log/exim_rejectlog

--

--

ironhide# ls -l /etc/aliases
total 1

--

--

I just did not want to send the wrong info, I will not do it again.

Thanks,
Wokness

To get your own FREE ZDNet Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com