Re: [Exim] Adding Users [UPDATE]

Author: Jim Knoble
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Adding Users [UPDATE]
Circa 2000-Sep-17 22:15:15 -0700 dixit Jeffrey Goldberg:

: On Sun, 17 Sep 2000, wokness monster wrote:
: > You guys are awsome, I have been trying to get a mail server up for 4
: > months (qmail and postfix) and have been unsuccessfull, but you guys
: > already got me sending e-mail, thanks!
:
: People here are remarkably helpful, and I hope that that continues. But
: you need to make an effort to learn some system administration skills,
: which the use of exim (or any other MTA) presuposes. I'm sure that there
: are plenty of good Unix sysadm books, but I don't specifically know of
: any.

I would recommend starting with this one:

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/esa2/

(known to some as the "Armadillo Book" for obvious reasons).

--
jim knoble | jmknoble@??? | http://www.jmknoble.cx/