Re: [Exim] Adding Users

Author: wokness monster
To: George Schlossnagle
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Adding Users
Wow! I feel so stupid, it was something simple like that! Thanks, one
last problem, how do I recive mail, what do I need to set to make exim
accept mail. What I mean is I know something like qpopper retrives e-mail,
but how do I get exim to accept e-mail from the outside, and where does
it store it, so I can tell qpopper or something to retrive it from there.

Thanks!
Wokness