Re: [Exim] Adding Users

Author: wokness monster
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Adding Users
Here it is:

ironhide# ./exim -d9 -bd
Exim version 3.16 debug level 9 uid=0 gid=0
probably Berkeley DB version 1.8x (native mode)
Caller is an admin user
Caller is a trusted user
port = 25
listening on all interfaces
pid written to /var/spool/exim/exim-daemon.pid-bd
LOG: 0 MAIN
exim 3.16 daemon started: pid=15948, no queue runs, listening for SMTP
on port 25
set_process_info: 15948 3.16 daemon: no queue runs, port 25
daemon running with uid=0 gid=0 euid=0 egid=0
listening on port 25...

Connection request from 192.168.1.10
1 SMTP accept process running
listening on port 25...
interface address = 24.20.186.66
host in rfc1413_hosts? yes (*)
sender_fullhost = [192.168.1.10]
sender_rcvhost = [192.168.1.10]
Process 710 is handling incoming connection from [192.168.1.10]
host in host_lookup? yes (0.0.0.0/0)
looking up host name for 192.168.1.10
IP address lookup yielded soundwave
Alias soundwave.wokness.com
Actual local interface address is 127.0.0.1
Actual local interface address is 24.20.186.66
Actual local interface address is 192.168.1.1
soundwave 192.168.1.10 mx=-1
sender_fullhost = soundwave [192.168.1.10]
sender_rcvhost = soundwave ([192.168.1.10])
set_process_info: 710 3.16 handling incoming connection from soundwave
[192.168.1.10]
host in host_reject? no (option unset)
host in host_reject_recipients? no (option unset)
host in auth_hosts? no (option unset)
host in sender_unqualified_hosts? no (option unset)
host in receiver_unqualified_hosts? no (option unset)
host in helo_verify? no (option unset)
host in helo_accept_junk_hosts? no (option unset)
220 ironhide.wokness.com ESMTP Exim 3.16 #2 Sun, 17 Sep 2000 16:00:47
+0000
set_process_info: 710 3.16 handling incoming connection from soundwave
[192.168.1.10]
ready for new message
smtp_setup_msg entered
SMTP<< HELO soundwave
sender_fullhost = soundwave [192.168.1.10]
sender_rcvhost = soundwave ([192.168.1.10])
set_process_info: 710 3.16 handling incoming connection from soundwave
[192.168.1.10]
250 ironhide.wokness.com Hello soundwave [192.168.1.10]
SMTP<< RSET
250 Reset OK
SMTP<< MAIL FROM:<wokness@???>
wokness@??? in sender_reject? no (option unset)
wokness@??? in sender_reject_recipients? no (option unset)
250 <wokness@???> is syntactically correct
SMTP<< RCPT TO:<wokness@???>
yahoo.com in local_domains? no (end of list)
yahoo.com in relay_domains? no (end of list)
host in host_accept_relay? no (option unset)
550 relaying to <wokness@???> prohibited by administrator
LOG: 1 MAIN REJECT
refused relay (host) to <wokness@???> from <wokness@???>
H=soundwave [192.168.1.10]
SMTP<< QUIT
221 ironhide.wokness.com closing connection
child 710 ended: status=0x0
0 SMTP accept processes now running
listening on port 25...

it just stay's at that point, even if I type enter.

I don't know much about exim, but is don't you have to tell it that there
are users somewhere, like in the config. file? All I have done, is added
a user using OpenBSD's adduser command. Also, here are the setting for
Eudora (my domain is wokness, and the user I am trying to add is wokness):

SMTP: wokness.com
POP Account: wokness@??? (I don't have any POP software installed
yet)
Real Name: wokness