[Exim] exim re-invocate rewrite

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Robert Lister
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] exim re-invocate rewrite
Hi,

I'm hoping somebody on the list might know the answer to this one.

I have a transport which uses the new_address = trick to forward
mail for addresses which are unknown locally to a second server
to see if they exist on there.

Problem is, because of the way the second system works, users
end up with:

MAIL FROM:<blah@???>
RCPT TO:<blah@???>