[Exim] Blocking a local email address

Author: o.cook
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Blocking a local email address
For some reason we are getting a lot of mail to one particular address, for
a domain we host. However the username does not exist, and never has.

I expect there's an easy way to just return messages to this particular
address to sender, maybe with a specified bounce message, but i can't work
out how!

I would greatly appreciate being pointed in the correct direction.

Ollie

Ollie Cook              Mobile: +44 (7946) 057 198
Programmer, Administrator  XCalibre Communications
PGP:            http://ollie.zenox.dhs.org/pgp-key
950C 36F2 CE30 3E95 0DC3  E2A3 C3DA 59A3 53D2 9567