[Exim] "unseen" option and delivery problems

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Hirling Endre
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] "unseen" option and delivery problems
Hello,

I tried to save a copy of all RBL-marked emails to a separate file. I set
up this director:

rbl_copier:
    driver = smartuser
    transport = rbl_copy
    condition = ${if def:header_x-rbl-warning:{yes}{no}}
    unseen

and this transport:

rbl_copy:
    driver = appendfile
    file = /home/endre/mail/x-spam
    mode = 0600
    user = endre
    mode_fail_narrower = false
    envelope_to_add

Spam is saved to my mailbox as I wanted it, but sometimes I get
'unrouteable domain' when exim tries to deliver to the original recipient.
The domain works for most of the time, the DNS is reachable.
It may be interesting that I don't have these domains listed in
local_domains. I have the 'self = local' option set on the lookuphost
router because the number of local domains is large and constantly growing.
If I don't use the above method to make copies of certain messages, the
whole thing works ok. If I do, I get the 'unrouteable mail domain' messages
sometimes.

Does anyone have an idea what I did wrong?

greetings
endre