[Exim] more on filtering

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Richard Welty
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] more on filtering
i think i'm going nuts.

i'm trying to use filters for the first time; we have an external person
harrassing one of our employees from a hotmail account, and i'm trying to
set up a filter to spot all such addresses and forward them onto our HR
person instead of to the original target.

my filter file looks like what i think it should from the examples, but i'm
getting errors that i'm not sure i follow. here is the basic filter (with
some email addresses changed to protect the innocent and the guilty both):

if $h_from: contains "badperson@???"
then
deliver "hrperson@???"
else
deliver "$local_part@???"
endif

the theory is to pick out the problem messages and send the rest onward.

when i test it with -bf, i get the following results:

# ./exim -bf /tmp/exim-filter