Re: [Exim] Locked mail spool file

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Christian Balzer
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Locked mail spool file
Brian K. West wrote:
>> I am taking on the rather bold task of writing my own POP3 daemon, and I'm
>> stuck on how to actually handle the mail-spool file.
>
>I must say... Why reinvent the wheel? Is their a reason to write your own
>pop3d? what feature are you looking for that you cant find?

Well, I can't speak for Trevor but right now I'm not aware of any POP3
deamon that supports native LDAP (no, PAM is not what I want, it gives
me headaches among other things). And courier-imap is nice, but not a
good/easy/economic solution for an ISP style business.

Dewa,

<CB>
--
Christian Balzer        Network Engineer        Engineering
c-balzer@???   Exodus Communications K.K.