Re: [Exim] Bad sequence of command

Author: Dave C.
To: Christian Balzer
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Bad sequence of command
You could just telnet to port 25 by hand and execture the series of
commands that the server is having a problem with, and cut/paste or log
a transcript thereof..

Ive run a simple session below. It doesnt seem from a first look that
they have a problem with multiple RCPT TO: (although it does appear
that they might be an open relay... ) If you have an address that is
valid for this host, we could try an actual delivery..

# telnet mfsmax.docomo.ne.jp 25
Trying 210.153.85.215...
Connected to mfsmax.docomo.ne.jp.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 mfsmax.docomo.ne.jp Sendmail GRIMM Service Ready
helo blah
250 Requested mail action okay, completed
mail from: random@???
250 Requested mail action okay, completed
rcpt to: postmaster@???
550 Unknown user postmaster@???
rcpt to: random@???
250 Requested mail action okay, completed
rcpt to: random2@???
250 Requested mail action okay, completed
rset
250 Requested mail action okay, completed
quit
221 service closing termination
Connection closed by foreign host.