Re: [Exim] SMTP AUTH & Eudora

Autor: Phil Pennock
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] SMTP AUTH & Eudora
On 2000-09-06 at 15:12 +0100, Philip Hazel gifted us with:
> > On a slightly related note, is there an easy way to get exim to dump its
> > compile time options?
>
> cat Local/Makefile      ??  :-)

> There's no way to get the binary to do so. It doesn't record them as
> such. You can get it to dump runtime options using -bP.

I find that "exim -C /dev/null -bP" helps some, for those things which
are there in runtime, so as to just ignore any config file entries.

Recent changes to my received_header_text value required my to use
"exim -C /dev/null -bP received_header_text" a few times, until my brain
kicked into gear and I balanced the new braces correctly. :^)
--
"We've got a patent on the conquering of a country through the use of force.
We believe in world peace through extortionate license fees." -Bluemeat