Re: [Exim] aliases

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dave C.
A: Chad Leigh, Pengar Enterprises, Inc. and Shire.Net LLC
Cc: davidturetsky, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] aliases
The problem is likely related to the fact that you have no local domain
- as discussed before, exim (and other MTA's) generally expect to be
operated from a server position, rather than a workstation.

One possible workwround is to set the following in exim's config,

local_domains = localhost.localdomain
and
qualify_domain = localhost.localdomain

And make sure you have in your /etc/hosts file a line like:

127.0.0.1 localhost.localdomain localhost

Then all your local addresses will be "@localhost.localdomain"..