Re: [Exim] delaying route queries

Author: Phil Pennock
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] delaying route queries
On 2000-09-05 at 12:20 -0700, Jeffrey Goldberg gifted us with:
> In the meantime, the only option is to not do any queue runs while not
> connected. That is fine for now, but in the future I expect to need to do
> queue runs for things on a local network.

Use cron and "exim -R my.local.dom.ain", with the actual daemon not
doing queue runs.

That way, every time the cron job triggers exim will try and deliver any
messages which have an undelivered address which contain the string
my.local.dom.ain, leaving the others alone. You'll only get spurious
attempts on CC'd messages.
--
"We've got a patent on the conquering of a country through the use of force.
We believe in world peace through extortionate license fees." -Bluemeat