[Exim] MIME Defang

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Exim Users
Subject: [Exim] MIME Defang
The latest Security Focus newsletter mentions MIME Defanger 0.4 in the
Top Six Tools section.

It may be of interest to people here.

-----------------------------< cut here >-------------------------------
6.MIME Defanger 0.4 <Linux, Perl (any system supporting perl) and UNIX>
by David F. Skol (dfs@???)

MIME Defanger is an e-mail filter program which works with Sendmail 8.10.
MIME Defanger filters all e-mail messages sent via SMTP. MIME Defanger
splits multi-part MIME messages into their components and potentially
deletes or modifies the various parts. It then reassembles the parts back
into an e-mail message and sends it on its way. Mail filter can more
reliably determine attachment names, and extra logging via syslog.

--
"We've got a patent on the conquering of a country through the use of force.
We believe in world peace through extortionate license fees." -Bluemeat