Re: [Exim] mysql authorization & courier IMAP server

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Carlos Illana
Para: Heiko Schubert, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] mysql authorization & courier IMAP server
> Hi Carlos,
Hi Heiko,

I've tried your solution, but unfortunately it doesn't work. I think that
it is not a problem of finding the library. I think it is a problem of
library interface mismatch between version expected by exim and what I
own. I've inspected the 'symbols' of the library
/usr/lib/libmysqlclient.so with 'nm' and mysql_open, etc, are not
there...

So, i don't know what to do???

Thanx
    Carlos