[Exim] mysql authorization & courier IMAP server

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Carlos Illana
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] mysql authorization & courier IMAP server
Hi, all,

I'm having problems compiling exim with MYSQL support.
Gcc complains with this messages:

drtables.o(.data+0xe8): undefined reference to `mysql_open'
drtables.o(.data+0xf0): undefined reference to `mysql_find'
drtables.o(.data+0xf8): undefined reference to `mysql_tidy'
drtables.o(.data+0xfc): undefined reference to `mysql_quote'

I had a look to the libmysql with nm and these functions are not
declared. For which version of MYSQL is Exim prepared?

I want to install a mail server with multiple domains and an IMAP server.
I will use Courier. ¿It is a good solution? ¿Do they work fine with a
MYSQL database?

Versions: Exim 3.16, SuSE 6.4, MYSQL 3.22.3.

Thanx in advance,
                        Carlos--
Carlos Illana, Dulcinea 42, 28020 Madrid
Tel.: +34914560194, Fax:
E-mail: carlos@???