Re: [Exim] RBL_domains

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Andromeda
Para: Exim
Asunto: Re: [Exim] RBL_domains
At 18:05 31/08/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>relays.orgs.org
>vix.com, who appears to reference relays.mail-abuse.org.

relays.orbs.org seems to be more a rogue system than anything else. Their
policy of finding spam and relay sites is very aggressive, which causes a
lot of trouble. I know of numerous complaints against ORBS.

You may want to use it using the warn statement. I personally use:

rbl_domains = "rbl.maps.vix.com/reject : \
               dul.maps.vix.com/reject : \
               relays.mail-abuse.org/reject"

So far this keeps out 90% of the spam, the rest comes in via forwarded
accounts from systems which do not apply RBL rules.

With Regards

Andromeda

- The Andromeda HTML Workshop - http://www.htmlworkshop.com/
Home of Search & Replace 98