Re: [Exim] About running the whole mail system as 'exim'

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Marc Haber
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] About running the whole mail system as 'exim'
On Fri, 01 Sep 2000 09:50:31 +0100, Nigel Metheringham
<Nigel.Metheringham@???> wrote:
>The easiest way of doing this is to use maildir spool format and use
>the qmail popper.

That raises a political problem. As a rule, I do not install software
written by Dan Bernstein. He makes it deliberately hard to include his
software with free OSes like Debian/GNU Linux and some of his programs
don't behave like they're good netizens.

>If you need IMAP as well then life would probably be a little more
>interesting, but doable as long as the layout was saneish.

IMAP would be nice to have, yes. I constantly forget about this, and
my users remind me.

Greetings
Marc