Re: [Exim] A recommended Mailing list manager for Exim?

Author: Marc MERLIN
To: Dave C.
CC: Nigel Metheringham, Roger Burton West, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] A recommended Mailing list manager for Exim?
On Thu, Aug 31, 2000 at 10:00:33PM -0400, Dave C. wrote:
> The only disadvantage I've found with MailMan is its lack of an
> email-based administrative system - it is web only. Of course, I havent

Yeah, although I can't say I miss this too much. While I don't like web
interfaces, it beats sending commands by Email :-)

> checked the latest version recently, its possible they've added this ;)

Nope :-)

> > Mailman is coming along nicely and works well with exim. The archiver
> > is marginal - I keep considering moving to a MIME capable archiver.

Yeah, the built in archiver sucks, but there is support for using any
external archiver of your choice. On the mailman list, they usually
recommend MonHarc.

But we're getting a bit off topic here :-)

How about this:
Does anyone know a mailing list that uses exim's VERP support?

Marc

Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key and other contact information