[Exim] A recommended Mailing list manager for Exim?

Author: Mustapha Mahfouz
To: exim-users
Hello friends,

I have run and tested a simple exim setup on a test box, and I am pleased
to say that it ran almost out of the box :). The few test deliveries that
I tried were sent very fast indeed...I am impressed, I really dont know
the approparite english to say it, but I am happy for the time you took to
enlighten me. I wish to further play around with it, before trying to
bring it up on a major machine, as I wish to be more familiar with it
before attempting a major move from sendmail to Exim.

I hope I could request information about a suitable mailing list manager
for exim, I noted that exim.org uses the GNU mailman (which seems to be
popular, Redhat switched from qmail to Postfix+mailman very recently).

In a summary I would like to ask wether are there any special facts to
which I have to pay attention to when configuring a Mailing list manager,
for Exim, and whether there is any recommended for Exim.

Actually to save your time, just pointing me to a document if such exists
would be good enough.

Thank you all, you have been very kind and helpful indeed.

May the Holy Prophet(PBUH) bless you all,
A very Happy,
Mustapha Mahfouz