[Exim] Relaying with more granularity...

Author: Miros/law `Jubal' Baran
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Relaying with more granularity...
Hello,

Is it possible to add some additional checks to the relaying options? I
have some trusted hosts, from which I want everything to relay
unconditionally, and have to deal with some not-completely-trusted
hosts, from which I want SMTP traffic to be relayed only if envelope's
Mail From: or From: adresses are set to an arbitrary domain.

Now, if I understood the manual correctly, mail can be relayed only
from host_accept_relay and sender_address_relay lists, which is not
exactly what I need -- I need not `relay if (address OR sender)', but
`relay if (address OR (address AND sender))'... At this moment I have
no idea how to solve this problem...

regards,
Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, makabra.knm.org.pl/~baran/, alchemy pany ] [ The Answer ]

       If you make a mistake you right it immediately to the best of
       your ability.