Re: [Exim] any way to enable auth from the command line?

Author: Trevor Sky Garside
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] any way to enable auth from the command line?
Thanks. That's the anwer I was looking for. I tested it out, and having
the domains in a seperate file works like a charm. I hate to be a bother,
but that leads me to another question - does Exim parrse that file each time
it checks an incoming domain, or does it do some sort of memory cache? It
seems like it might be a burdon to the system to parse up the text file each
time a mail comes in.

Trevor Sky Garside
trevor@???