Re: [Exim] Spool file locked

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: davidturetsky
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Spool file locked
On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, davidturetsky wrote:

> I removed the 'lists' section and commented out
> 'split-spool-directory=true and went to /etc/spool/exim/input and
> deleted all the 62 directories, since current mail volume does not
> require split spools and it is a lot easier seeing what's going on

You need not have done this. Exim would have deleted them for you when
it discovered you had unset the option and the directories were empty.

> Now running right off the command line or running Dave's script
> puts the mail on the spool, but it never goes out, including when
> I run 'exim -d9 -M xxxx....xxxx to try to force delivery of a message

What do you get (*all of it*) when you run that command?

> Spool file is locked'

FAQ. That means some other process is trying to deliver the message.
Kill all Exim processes on your host (or reboot it), and try again.