Re: [Exim] Should vacation messages go to reply_address or r…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Should vacation messages go to reply_address or return_path
Quoth Kai Henningsen on Mon, Aug 21, 2000:
> Actually, as I said in the part you snipped, those were the parts Greg
> mistakenly thought Vadim was talking about, but Vadim meant either Return-
> any autoresponder should look at, and not ever reply if it's "<>".

What I said was that the autoresponders should not ever look
whether the From: header contains MAILER-DAEMON, but instead look
whether the sender address (alias return path, alias Envelope
FROM) contains empty sender address <>. This is the proper way
to distinguish between bounce message and blah blah blah.

Vadik.

--
Time is an illusion.  Lunchtime doubly so.
    -- Ford Prefect