Re: [Exim] What do you want in a book?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Jerry Jorgenson
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] What do you want in a book?
On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Jerry Jorgenson wrote:

> I wouldn't feel cheated in a 1200 page book if 600 of the pages were reference.
> Philip, are you there? Philip...Philip...

I am here. I am noting all the comments and will discuss them with the
publisher. Since they were posted to this public mailing list, I presume
there's no objection to my passing them on.

But I'm not very keen on reproducing the reference manual for all sorts
of reasons, including size and timeliness.