Re: [Exim] Exim 3.x Port for NT

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: V. T. Mueller
A: activeZONE Hostmaster
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim 3.x Port for NT
On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, activeZONE Hostmaster wrote:

> Where can i get a ported source distribution or binary of Exim 3.x for Windows NT?
> Please help!

The best help we can probably offer you is to suggest wiping NT off your
harddisk, replacing it with Debian or some other decent operating system
which will supply a good platform for a good MTA.

Greetings,
Volker
(just thinking how many debian packages one can buy for the price of a
M$ exchange server license... ;)

--
V. T. Mueller      UCC Freiburg, Germany     vtmue (at) uni-freiburg.de

                   istis dicentibus: "Quo usque eadem?"
                   responde: "Quo usque eadem peccabitis?"