Re: [Exim] Suddenly problems with fetchmail

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: davidturetsky
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Suddenly problems with fetchmail
I'm just a lowly user trying to download forwarded mail from an ISP where my
website resides. I am not a host, or if I am, it is surely out of default
and sheer ignorance

I am using the latest debian version of exim, not source

For the moment, if exim prefers to do it all, that's good by me too . . . if
only I knew the changes to make (assuming I have to make such changes) in
exim.conf and the options to specify on the command line

I look forward to downloading the latest version of exim, source and all,
but think it would be prudent of me to be up and running first, with a tad
of experience under my belt

David