Re: [Exim] New exim user

Author: davidturetsky
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] New exim user
I do take heart, and appreciate your comments. This 'old dog,' smarter,
wiser, and somewhat slower hasn't ever stopped learning new tricks . . .
hope to add exim to list . . . even whilst for the moment it appears
somewhat formidable

I will momentarily reboot linux partition and implement your suggestions. I
wonder if part of my problem is that I am not invoking exim in daemon mode
at boot time, or some equivalent and so messages simply accumulate in spool,
and get frozen. Please also keep in mind that I am only a user, with dialup
connection. Also, when sending out mail to list, I do not wish for list of
recipients to appear on each copy of post

Now to try again

David