RE: [Exim] Accept relaying by sender address. How ??

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Brian K. West
A: dimitry, exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Accept relaying by sender address. How ??
I really dont think that would be a good idea.. Anyone knows a valid email address then could relay thru your machine. You could try pop b4 smtp like I do.. it seems to work better.. but I have a patched qpopper to help with this.

http://freshmeat.net/appindex/2000/01/11/947593820.html

Thats the setup I have.. check it out!

Later,
Brian