Re: [Exim] Segmentation fault

Top Pagina
Auteur: Kai Henningsen
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Segmentation fault
jrg@??? (James R Grinter) wrote on 01.08.00 in <x7g0opdjs0.fsf@???>:

> if you are going to upgrade to 3.x, a few things caught me out that
> weren't handled by the conversion script (because the behaviours
> changed before 3, I think).

A general tip here is to remember that Exim can be made to spit out *most*
parts of the actual configuration with -bP. (I have no idea if this was
already present in 1.x; check the docs.)

So, pick out as much of your config as -bP will let you do, then compare
that with the new version. Refer to the docs of each version about what
old or new options actually do, and what changes you might want.

With versions that aren't too different, diff is very useful here.

MfG Kai