Re: [Exim] Segmentation fault

Top Pagina
Auteur: James R Grinter
Aan: Exim Users List
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Segmentation fault
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> writes:
> On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, Ken Reiss wrote:
> > Is there any way to hand off these messages in question to another
> > server? I dug through the man, etc and cannot find anything, but
> > thought maybe someone here would know.
>
> If you can identify the message to Exim somehow (and I can't remember
> what features there were back in 1.62) you could set a special router to
> do this. E.g. you could route all mail for certain domains to another
> server.

I've got 1.62 on some systems still (actually, on my outgoing machine
I only recently updated to 3.x):

   remote_smtp:
     driver = smtp;
   end

   domainlist:
     driver = domainlist,
     transport = remote_smtp;
     route_list = "*       blodwen-ether.watching.org      bydns_a"
   end

in the relevent places did the trick for me.

(blodwen-ether.watching.org being my 'other server' address to hand
off all messages too.)

if you are going to upgrade to 3.x, a few things caught me out that
weren't handled by the conversion script (because the behaviours
changed before 3, I think).

Adding a "host_lookup" was the main one so that my Received headers
contained hostnames; "return_path_add" and "envelope_to_add" in the
local_delivery and address_file sections were also things I had to
add which previously were 'just there'.

James.