Re: [Exim] Help with Administrator Approval of emails

Top Pagina
Auteur: Philip Hazel
Aan: Gareth C. Fowler
CC: exim-users
Nieuwe Onderwerpen: [Exim] Frozen viruses in system filters
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Help with Administrator Approval of emails
On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, Gareth C. Fowler wrote:

> We have been using the script below, but when it gets to the end it freezes
> the message before the postmaster gets the message. Could anyone amend or
> assist in any way?

Upgrade to Exim 3.16. It has changed the way it handles freezes in
system filters:

  9. The handling of "freeze" and "fail" in system filters has been changed.
  Deliveries set up in the filter are honoured (previously they were discarded).
  The same is true for non-system filters that have allow_system_actions set. A
  consequence of this is that first_delivery now becomes false after freezing in
  a system filter, whereas previously it did not.