[Exim] [newbie] exim and procmail

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: ADAM Sulmicki
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] [newbie] exim and procmail
Hello,
    I recently upgraded debian, and in the course of upgrade the
    qmail was replaced with exim.

    Now, I have hard time to get procmail to work. I have read the
    FAQ on web site and checked exim mailing list, yet still I'm
    not sure how to get procmai to work with exim. Can someone
    give me some straightforward instructions what I need to add
    to /etc/exim.conf ?

In the ~/.forward file I have

    "|/usr/bin/procmail -t #adam"

This would give me error:

    ------ |/usr/bin/procmail -t #adam ------
    procmail: Couldn't read "/home/adam/#adam"

If I change it to:

            "|/usr/bin/procmail"

Then the error is

    ------ |/usr/bin/procmail ------
    procmail: Suspicious rcfile "/home/adam/.procmailrc"
    procmail: Couldn't read "/home/adam/.procmailrc"

I saw asnwer related to this in the exim FAQ, but, it does not seems like
a complete solution as the "procmail_pipe" shown in the example is not
defined.

--
Adam
http://www.eax.com    The Supreme Headquarters of the 32 bit registers