Re: [Exim] host_accept_relay

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dave C.
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: Andrew, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] host_accept_relay
Hrm. I'm not sure if specifying that as part of the search-type makes
sense, since the search types are a specification of what to search in
and what protocol? to use.. What you are looking up seems like it
should be seperate - I know this is sort of a step backwards, but

hostip_accept_relay and hostname_accept relay

seem to be the most logically way of making the distinction.