Re: [Exim] Filtering didn't work

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: I.S. Manager
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Filtering didn't work
At 09:33 AM 8/1/00 +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
>You want to reject recipients on the basis of specific senders. That
>means the value of the option is an address list.

Uh, showing my ignorance, but I'm not sure what you mean. Wouldn't the
contents of the DB file constitute an address list?

>+warn_unknown is an item that appears in host lists. It has no effect
>in an address list, which is just testing a known address without doing
>any lookups.

Yeah, I just copied "host_reject_recipients" over, and changed "host" to
"sender". That's also how I ended up doing a partial1 search in senders
(Which doesn't make sense in context, I don't think).

>No. It is the envelope from address (return path) which is tested by
>this option. You have not set return_path_add in your transport, so it
>hasn't recorded what that was, but it will be in the log lines for that
>message. Presumably it wasn't somethine@???.

I will add that. Thanks.

---
Dennis Taylor
---
The opinions expressed herein are mine. Get your own opinions!
---