Re: [Exim] Segmentation fault

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Michael Stevens
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Segmentation fault
On Wed, Jul 26, 2000 at 09:55:55AM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Jul 2000, J.R. Van Valen wrote:
> > What OS are you running (Linux, BSD, Solaris, etc.)?
> > I gather from the message headers that you are running Exim 1.62, is this
> > true?
> Gosh. I didn't think anyone was still running that release. Even 1.70
> came out almost 3 years ago. A lot of changes have happened in the
> meantime.

I try to keep an eye on message headers occasionally, for various
reasons. I find that a lot of the time, 'external' mail hosts for big companies
are running something recent, but exim 1.xx releases are _very_ common
for internal systems.

Doesn't someone here collect stats on this? I'm sure I've seen them come
through here before.