Re: [Exim] Doing it the larger way...some thoughts

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Kalum Somaratna aka Grendel
A: Nigel Metheringham
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Doing it the larger way...some thoughts
On Tue, 25 Jul 2000, Nigel Metheringham spoke the following immortal words,

> This discussion is way off-topic for exim-users, so can it be taken
> elsewhere.

Agreed but since you CC'ed this to the list, I also have to post to it so
that a balanced view is presented about some erroneous comments of
yours...

> and the mainboard you suggested is for a no longer supported CPU
> package format).

Hey! The Asus K7M motherboard supports any Athlon CPU which runs with a
external clock speed of ~ 100Mhz....Not only can the 500 mhz but even the
amazing Athlon 1 GHz runs on it...

Grendel

Hi, I'm a signature virus. plz set me as your signature and help me spread
:)