著者: Dave C.
To: Sascha E. Pollok
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Vacation filters
<-- Warning: charset 'X-UNKNOWN' is not supported -->

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000, Sascha E. Pollok wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> I am not really experienced with configuring routers/transports
> with exim. Could you just help me out with this vacation filter:
>
> userforward:
> no_verify
> driver = forwardfile
> file_transport = "address_file"
> pipe_transport = "address_pipe"
> reply_transport = "address_reply"
> check_ancestor
> file = ${home}/.forward
> owners = root:nobody
> filter
>
> localuser:
> domains = "lsearch;/usr/local/exim/local.domains"
> driver = localuser
> transport = local_delivery
>
> vacation:
> driver = localuser
> require_files = /usr/local/exim/vacation/data/vacation-$local_part
> transport = vacation_pipe
> unseen
>
> virtual_aliases:
> domains = "lsearch;/usr/local/exim/virtual.domains"
> driver = aliasfile
> file_transport = "address_file"
> pipe_transport = "address_pipe"
> more = true
> file = /usr/local/exim/virtual-domains/${domain}
> search_type = lsearch
> forbid_file = false
> forbid_pipe = false
> optional = true
> include_domain = false
> freeze_missing_include = true
> skip_syntax_errors = true
> syntax_errors_to = "postmaster"
> user = nobody
>
> As you can see, we first check .forward files,
> then we check if a user's domain is in local.domains and
> if yes, we deliver the mail locally.
> Then I check if a file in the data/ directory exists
> with the name vacation-$local_part and if yes, we push
> that to the transport vacation_pipe.
> As last thing we check if our user appears in a virtual-domains/*
> file.
>
> The problem is: in case a mail comes in, let's say for a
> user test@??? and that user doesn't get found
> in the virtual_aliases director, the mail could as well be
> sent to the vacation_pipe in case a file
> vacation-test exists, that might belong to a completely
> different user.
>
> Users that match localuser never get to the vacation router.

Put the vacation router before the localuser one, assuming you want
vacation- files to take priority over existing users..

Add a domains="lsearch;/usr/local/exim/local.domains" to the vacation
router - this will prevent it calling unless the domain is local..