Re: [Exim] how to make an aliases?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: robert rotman
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] how to make an aliases?
On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, robert rotman wrote:

> I use the default configuration, but no headers are inserted,
> whats the problem?

How can I tell? The default local delivery transport is

local_delivery:
driver = appendfile
file = /var/mail/${local_part}
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
# group = mail
# mode = 0660

envelope_to_add should cause Envelope-To: to be added. If it is not,
something is wrong. Check that your transport looks like that. Check
that your local deliveries are actually using that transport (look in
the log). Double check that your messages have or don't have that header
(it will be *before* the Received: headers).

> which is the best header to add?

No idea. I don't use fetchmail. Maybe a fetchmail user on this list will
respond.