Re: [Exim] Exim setup done and it works ok, but...

Top Pagina
Auteur: Vadim Vygonets
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Exim setup done and it works ok, but...
Quoth Ian Southam on Tue, Jul 18, 2000:
> It's the "Thank you Mailer-daemon, keep trying please" ones which crack me up
> every time ;-). Interestingly, it is not stupid people that write these
> messages, one user we have who frequently does it has the letters MD after his
> name ...

So? An MD degree doesn't imply intelligence, as well as a CS
degree doesn't imply clues in programming. And I heard British
medics are not that good.

A friend of mine, who works for a company that does something[0]
with MRIs, once was hit by a car. When he got to the hospital,
he realized that he knew how to work with MRIs better than the
MRI technicians did. The silly bastard wanted to survive the
hospital, so he started to give them advices regarding the said
MRIs. He almost got thrown out of the reception. This all
happened in Israel, BTW.

Or maybe I'm just bitter after hearing a luser describing another
luser as a "Great Sysadmin". And dealing with luser MDs.

Vadik.

[0] Produces? Handles? Programs?

--
The reader this message encounters not failing to understand is
cursed.