[Exim] once

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Daniel S. Otis-Vigil
To: exim-users
Alte Treads: Re: [Exim] Exim setup done and it works ok, but...
Betreff: [Exim] once
I have this almost working ;)

My question is, how do I get the first entry in the file submit.dbm? Exim
doesn't create this file when the first autoreply is sent. I tried making a
file with just my email address in it and running exim_dbmbuild on it
convert it but all autoreplies show as deferred.

submit_transport:
        driver=autoreply
        file = "/usr/local/etc/exim/submit"
        to = $sender_address
        from = autoresponder@???
        subject = "Your File Submission"
        once  = "/usr/local/etc/exim/submit.dbm"

Daniel

MooSoft Development
Defend yourself from trojans with The Cleaner 3.1!
http://www.moosoft.com