Re: [Exim] Exim setup done and it works ok, but...

Top Pagina
Auteur: Vadim Vygonets
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Exim setup done and it works ok, but...
Quoth Philip Hazel on Fri, Jul 14, 2000:
> It's machine-like because it is sent by a machine! Personally, I hate
> programs that try to be anthropomorphic and chatty, but I guess that's
> because I'm English and not American.

Hi, I'm Eddie the computer. We'll soon have bounce messages with
an application/paperclip MIME type attachment.

ISTR someone saying that when they installed qmail (which has the
chatty message), there was suddenly a major increase in the
number of replies to MAILER-DAEMON.

Vadik.

--
If there was anything that depressed him more than his own
cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as