Re: [Exim] DNS problem or exim config?

Author: Exim MTA
To: Philip Hazel
CC: Exim Users List
Subject: Re: [Exim] DNS problem or exim config?
Hi;

You're right here. It's the GCC compiler on IRIX that's causing the
problem. I forget exactly, but it either pads left when it should pad
right or vice versa. As a result all DNS lookups yield either 0.0.0.0 or
255.255.255.255

If you run GCC on IRIX you have to drop down to 2.7.2.3 to fix this.

I'm working with Derrick to provide a fix.

All the best,

Drew.