Re: [Exim] Question about exims security vs qmail?

Author: Peter Radcliffe
To: Exim List
Subject: Re: [Exim] Question about exims security vs qmail?
Alan Thew <Alan.Thew@???> probably said:
> just my 2p worth but qmail's model doesn't seem a million miles from PP
> and AFAIK, there was never an exploit for PP...

and anyone who has run PP can tell you that no-one in their right mind
would choose to look at PP in detail enough to work out an exploit ...

*shudder*

I can, however, tell you a million and one ways to denial of service
PP for short or medium periods of time and possibly make the queue
filesystem useless until human intervention. I wasn't mad enough to
work out the detailsand actually try it, though; I got out when I
could.

P.

--
pir                  pir@???                    pir@???