Re: [Exim] Question about exims security vs qmail?

Autor: Alan Thew
A: Exim List
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Question about exims security vs qmail?
just my 2p worth but qmail's model doesn't seem a million miles from PP
and AFAIK, there was never an exploit for PP...

--
Alan Thew                                       alan.thew@???
Computing Services,University of Liverpool      Fax: +44 151 794-4442