Re: [Exim] filter help

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dave C.
A: Tristan Aston
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] filter help
I would contact a lawyer and arrange to extract lots of money from the
nasty person. This person is guilty of forgery and denial of service.

You could also look into setting receiver_verify, which will precnt
your system from accepting message to <random>@yourdomain, assuming
that <random> is not a valid account on your syste,