Re: [Exim] filter help

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ian Southam
A: Tristan Aston
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] filter help
On Wed, Jun 28, 2000 at 11:58:44AM +0100 Tristan Aston wrote :

> A nasty person is sending huge ammounts of UBE to <random>@domains
> they have set the message subject to be random, and the from
> address is <random>@mydomain

Eeek!

> The main problem is that I'm now getting thousands
> of bounces.

These messages are going to have some signature you can /dev/null them with.
Perhaps some X-UID header or, some bit of text in the message - perhaps the
original relay host. Analyse the headers carefully, find the common factor and
then filter based on that.

> If anyone has any thoughts on this I'd would love to hear them
> possible solutions especially :)

This is the pits - the next stage is that you will start getting tons of
threatening mail and other back-spam out of (mainly) Americans who cannot
analyse headers !

I wish you luck!

--
Ian