[Exim] Exim headers question

Author: srobnett@kwpowell.com
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: [Exim] Exim headers question
I am using Exim 1.92 (I can't upgrade because it's pre-installed on a
Linux Internet appliance which has me shut out of doing anything except
administration with a web browser). The question I have is regarding
e-mail being returned to people sending to us from Exchange servers.

As far as anyone on the list knows, does Exchange ship pre-configured
to follow RFC 822, or do modifications have to be made in most cases?

The reason I ask is that when the same users send me mail directly from
sendmail on Linux, it gets through without a problem - it's the
Exchange mail that doesn't make it through.

Scot Robnett
K.W. Powell & Associates
1028 E. Riverside Blvd.
Rockford, IL 61111