[Exim] No searchable archives?

Author: John Horne
To: Exim Users List
Subject: [Exim] No searchable archives?
Hello,

Are there no searchable archives of the exim-users list? It has been some
time since I last looked, but I thought there was one maintained over at
Luton (I think) in the UK? The exim web site shows an archive but it isn't
searchable that I can see. I'm trying to resolve a problem and thought I'd
check the archives first, but without a search mechanism it could be a long
process :-(

The problem - since it may be quicker to ask the list - is simply are
multiple lookups possible using previous lookup results (and I have that
funny feeling I've asked this before...hence the search of the archives)?
For example:  ${lookup .....
                     {${lookup {$value} ....

So using the result of the first lookup (in $value) as the key for the
second lookup. Running exim with -d9 seems to show that $value becomes null
and hence the second lookup fails.

Thanks,

John.

John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK             Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: jhorne@???