WG: [Exim] Error with -bS option (solved)

Author: Lumpp, Wolfgang
To: exim-users
Subject: WG: [Exim] Error with -bS option (solved)
> "Lumpp, Wolfgang" wrote:
> > The script sends back the mail to exim with -bS -oMr scanned-ok
> Yes, correct.
>
> > I expected to see this "scanned-ok" in the log.
> Well, it should. At least in my tests, it worked. But I had a very
> simple configuration, as it does not act as a mail gateway for/with
> Exchange.
>
> > And why all mails goes 4 times through the pipe?
>
> Every mail? Hmm, a mail is scanned n-times, whereas n is the number of
> receivers.

Thats right, but the mail comes from Exchange - user wol - and goes through
exim back to the Exchange server. This means, only one receiver. And also
one local delivery.

> > The director:
> > scanmails:
> > condition = "${if or {{eq {$received_protocol}{scanned-ok}}} \
> >                 {0}{1}}²
> > driver = localuser
> > transport = scanmails

> Well, the ² is pointing to nowhere, I'm afraid. What does it mean?

Sorry, it should be a ". It's very hot in the office.
So, for my understanding, the mail satisfied no time the condition (I can't
see the scanned-ok in the logfile) and goes 4 times through the scanmail
script. This I could see also in the scanmails logfile.

Best regards
Wolfgang